The Marketplace Self-serve Country Cafe
The Mountain House offers year-round dining (6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily) in the little self-serve Café featuring food from fine vendors and homemade specialties. Seating is available on the patios and indoors. We also provide customized picnics in baskets, tote bags, or backpacks.
- * Homemade Pepperoni Roll ~ $5
- *Bagel or Toast (Optional Choice of Spreads) ~ $3
- * (Optional Butter, Local Fruit Spread) ~ $3
- *Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, & more ~ $1-$5
- *Breakfast Cereal: Oatmeal, Grits, Granola ~ $1-$4
- *Fresh Eggs ($1) ~ Bacon (10-12 slices) ~ $7
- *Hummus or Guacamole with Chips or Carrots ~ $8
- *Yogurt (Add fruit~granola for $1 each) ~ $3
- *Breakfast Bowl (7 oz.) ~ $5 or Sandwich (5.1 oz) ~ $3
- *Lasagne: Veggie (9.5 oz) ~ $7 or Meat (10 oz.) ~ $4
- *Amy’s Mac & Cheese ~ (9 oz.) ~ $7
- *Amy’s 3 Cheese Kale Bake (8.5 oz.) ~ $3
- *Amy’s Pad Thai (9.5 oz.) ~ $7
- *Amy’s Indian Mattar Paneer (10 oz.) ~ $7
- *Amy’s Chili Relleno or Mexican Feast (10 oz.) ~ $7
- * Marie’s Chicken or Beef Pot Pies (10 oz.) ~ $5
The Best Beverages
- *Numerous cold drinks: Local & Regular Sodas ~ Cider ~ Gatorade ~ Juices ~ Milk ~ Non-Alcoholic Beer & Wine ~ Plain & Sparkling Water
- *Numerous hot drinks: Coffee ~ Tea ~ Cider ~ Hot Chocolate
- Enjoy homemade (yes, made in an old-fashioned wooden bucket as you watch 🙂 vanilla ice cream for $4 per generous scoop. An inn-credible array of toppings are available to embellish your ice cream at $1 each. Desserts du jour include muffins, cookies, brownies, & other sweet treats homemade or from the best vendors, specially selected for our guests!
From-the-Shelves & Other Specialties
- Select & prepare items from the shelves, fridges, & freezers for the price of the item. Other specials include bakery items & homemade soups from our kitchen, customized picnics, gift baskets, & more.