Town’s Inn Grab and Go Shoppe
- Located in the Mountain House, enter from the Balcony
- Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily
- Shoppe features “grab & go” ready to eat products for dining on the premises (balcony, patio, parlor) or for taking on picnics and hikes
- Store also offers a variety of toiletries, gear, and local products including souvenirs.
- Call 304.932.0677 for assistance if staff is not in the Hall
Battle Grounds Bakery
- Located directly across the Street from the Inn, this bakery combines amazing quality with amazing prices. Housemade breads and treats, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, expressos and teas, all less than a minute from your room! for hours and information please visit https://www.facebook.com/battlegroundsbakery
Dining Options and Information
- Only food purchased from the restaurant can be eaten at the tables during the hours the restaurant is open.
- Each room contains a fridge and a microwave.
- Complimentary coffee and tea are available in each room.
- A 24/7 Wal-Mart is located approximately 6 miles from the Inn, and a 7-Eleven is located about 2 miles from the Inn.
- Alcohol can be brought to the Inn and consumed in guest rooms and in the parlor and in our inside dining area. According to the West Virginia law, alcohol cannot be served on the front patios of the Inn.